There are a few rules that you should be aware of when using payleven:
- Submit the full amount of the invoiced goods/service as one transaction. It's not possible to split a transaction up.
- Ensure that when you require a signature it is a sufficiently close match to the payment card presented to you.
- Lend your mobile card reader to friends or use it outside of the course of your business, to which it is registered.
- Buy or sell a payleven mobile card reader on eBay. Once a mobile card reader is linked to an account, it cannot be used by another; this would compromise its security as a financial data transmitter.
- Give cashback from taking a payment with payleven.
For a more extensive list of Dont’s please see our Terms and Conditions.